Skip to content
How to Play:
- Designate one person as the game show host.
- In Round 1, there are 10 questions worth 10 points each.
- The host places a point card in the point puddle (middle of the table) and then reads a question.
- After the host finishes reading the question, players may slap the point card to answer.
- If a player answers correctly, they win the point card; however, if they answer incorrectly, the player places one of their point cards in the middle stack and the next person who slapped has the chance to win both/all point cards in the point puddle.
- If a player does not have any point cards, they do not go into the negatives and gameplay continues.
- In Round 2, there are 10 questions worth 20 points each and the game continues similarly to Round 1.
- Once Round 2 ends, players must count up their point cards and make a wager up to the amount of points they currently hold in their point pool.
- After players have made their wagers, the host reads ONE Final Round card and ALL players will have 20 seconds to write down the correct answer.
- There will be no slapping in the final round.
- Players who answer correctly will add the wager to their point pool and those who answer incorrectly will deduct from their point pool.
- Once the Final Round is complete, players must tally up their points and the host will declare the winner!
Not much of a slapper?
- No problem! This game can be played alternatively by having players write down their answers for each question.
- This playstyle allows for as many people as you would like to play.
- We encourage teams; however, if you're a smarty pants, you more than welcome to fly solo.
- Wrong answers for the questions WILL NOT result in negative points until the final round where players must place a wager before hearing the final question.
Care for a twist?
- Insert bonus questions between each round for a chance at accumulating more points for a high scoring game!
- We recommend using a Round card from the current round being played to keep the difficulty of questions consistent with the round.
- Ex: After completing Round 1, use 1 more Round 1 question card as the bonus question before moving to Round 2.
- Follow us on our Instagram @TrivialThunder for a sneak peak of expansion packs and point card variants to spice up your gameplay!
I hope you have as much fun playing as I had creating this game -Sterling
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.